Saturday, February 15, 2014

It takes a lot to get me to cry,

Yet here I am.

I pride myself on being a strong woman,   I've endured a lot in my lifetime and have always managed to get through.  

Circumstances as of late though have been just a bit more than I am willing to tolerate.  More than I'm willing to try to handle.

The person im supposed to help fights me on way too many things.   I don't have the strength anylonger.  I don't have the WANT to help any longer.

My time is being wasted.
My kindness taken for weakness.
My forgiveness taken for granted.
My friendship, underrated.

It's enough to make a good person go bad.  I refuse to allow that to happen,  but I will be removing people from my life.   People I have no use for.

I'm fresh out of "give a damn" and full of fuck yous.
I just can't take it anymore.

New Year,  time for a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment